- Individual Therapy (in office or in home/community)
- Family Therapy (in office or in home/community)
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
Therapeutically Supervised Parent-Chld Visits
- Parent Aide Services (typically in client's home)
- Supervision of Parent-Child Visits (typically in client's home/community)
- Mentoring (typically in community)
- Parent Education Classes
With approximately 30 providers, we are usually able to fill your needs. Whether it be for visits in the evenings or on Saturdays/Sundays or for someone that has experience working with a particular client situation we are ready to serve. We are easily reachable with a secretary generally available to speak with you from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our Agency Director, Alan Archer, is also readily available should you have any questions or concerns. Referrals can be easily processed either by giving us a call or by printing and filling out our Client Intake Form. This form may be emailed or faxed to (816) 287-0988.
We look forward to serving you and the needs of your clients for the next 25 years.